|IR-125||Polyether siloxane copolymer (equivalent to TEGO-450).|
|Density at 20°C g/ml||Non-volatile matter %||Flashpoint °C|
|Wood and furniture coatings||Waterborne and solvent industrial coatings||Automotive coatings||Radiation-curing printing inks and overprint varnishes based on the epoxy resin (cationic curing)||leather coats based on polyurethane, acrylic and nitrocellulose binders|
|IR-125||– Add to the coating as supplied or after predilution.|
– Conducive to addition and mix by adding suitable solvent for predilution.
|Degassing effect||Anti-crater effect||Anti-blocking/|
|IR-125||– commonly used in waterborne, radiation-curing, and solvent-borne formulations.|
– outstanding effectiveness in high-solids formulations.
– highly effective.
– highly compatible (minimized risk of haziness).
– good recoatability.
– improve scratch resistance.
– minimal influence on inter-coat adhesion.
– produce a slippery handle in leather topcoats.
|Mixing ratio parts by weight||water||Butyl glycol||acetone||Butyl acetate||styrene||TPGDA||xylene||Mineral spirit|
Packed in iron drums of 25 kg or 200 kg net each. The validity period is 12 months in sealed containers.