|IR-125||Polyether siloxane copolymer (equivalent to TEGO-450)|
|Density at 20°C g/ml||Non-volatile matter %||Flashpoint °C|
|Wood and furniture coatings||Waterborne and solvent industrial coatings||Automotive coatings||Radiation-curing printing inks and overprint varnishes based on the epoxy resin (cationic curing)||leather coats based on polyurethane, acrylic and nitrocellulose binders|
|IR-125||– Add to the coating as supplied or after predilution.
– Conducive to addition and mix by adding suitable solvent for predilution
|Degassing effect||Anti-crater effect||Anti-blocking/
|IR-125||– commonly used in waterborne, radiation-curing, and solvent-borne formulations
– outstanding effectiveness in high-solids formulations
– highly effective
– highly compatible (minimized risk of haziness)
– good recoatability
– improve scratch resistance
– minimal influence on inter-coat adhesion
– produce a slippery handle in leather topcoats
|Mixing ratio parts by weight||water||Butyl glycol||acetone||Butyl acetate||styrene||TPGDA||xylene||Mineral spirit|
Packed in iron drums of 25 or 200kg net each. Validity period is 12 months in sealed containers.