|IR-110||Polyether siloxane copolymer (equivalent to TEGO-410).|
|Density at 20°C g/ml||Non-volatile matter %||Flashpoint °C|
|Wood and furniture coatings||Waterborne and solvent industrial coatings||Water-based varnish||Printing inks||Decorative coatings|
|IR-110||– Add to the coating as supplied or after predilution.|
– Conducive to addition and mix by adding suitable solvent for predilution.
|Degassing effect||Anti-crater effect||Anti-blocking/|
|Solvent-borne systems||Solvent-free systems||Aqueous systems|
|IR-110||– commonly used in waterborne, radiation-curing, and solvent-borne formulations.|
– outstanding effectiveness in high-solids formulations.
– highly effective.
– improve scratch resistance.
– prevent and eliminate craters caused by contamination.
– prevent patchy matting and surface irregularities in solvent-borne.
– formulations through the controlled orientation of the matting agent.
– with an additional anti-blocking effect.